Hey! Here’s just another friendly reminder to apply for the FY10 Region G Collegiate Senator position! I’ve already submitted my application, so if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me (just email or comment on this post)!
Remember the deadline is Saturday, February 1st!
Second Call for Applicants for the Collegiate Senator Position
Call for Applicants!Applications are still being accepted for the position of FY10 Collegiate Senator. This is a great opportunity to take your leadership and involvement in SWE to the next level. Serving as Senator will help sharpen your career skill-set in the areas of leading and facilitation, group dynamics and communication, and project leadership. Please click here to get started on your (online) Collegiate Senator application.
What does it take to be Collegiate Senator?
- Member of SWE for at least 2 years and in good standing
- Be a collegiate member during term (graduate or undergraduate)
- Have been in a leadership role in their section, region or national SWE. Acceptable leadership roles:
- Officer at any level
- Committee chair at section level
- Committee member at regional and/or national level
- previous RCR/RCNE
- Have attended at least one regional or national conference
- Good Academic Standing
Applications are due by Saturday, February 1st.
If you have any more questions, please contact us: