Our 3rd Annual Region G Summit is being held in Columbus, OH on August 28 from 8am to 5pm. Registration is open and you should register by August 22nd midnight…the website is http://2010regiongsweleadershipsummit.eventbrite.com. Four leaders from each section are funded to attend but other leaders are welcome to come at their own expense. Here is what happens at the Summit:
- Section goal setting – match your section goals to region and national strategic plans
- Leadership Coaching sessions are presented to train and educate attendees
- Region council meets to work on region goals and procedures
- Best-practice sharing and networking among all sections in the region.
- Time for Collegiate sections to work with the Professional sections in their area to plan joint events & mentoring relationships
- Discussion on the Leadership Pipeline process
- Region G senators receive feedback on mega issues and other information for the upcoming SWE Senate meeting at the Society Conference
- Opportunity to work on section bylaws and receive feedback
- It is great strategic planning and SWE educational summit for your sections!
If you have any more questions, please contact our Region G Governor Jessica Rannow at firstname.lastname@example.org.