Here is a message regarding the upcoming Region G Conference from the Planning Team:
The Ohio State University and Central Ohio sections of The Society of Women Engineers
are proud to announce
The 2011 Region G Conference happening at The Ohio State University
The theme for the conference will be: “Life at the Top: Creating a Road Map for Success” and session topics include:
* Financial Planning (Sessions for both professionals and collegiates)
* Continuing Education
* Roadmap to the Top
* Creative Thinking
* Clean Fuels
* Chocolate/Ice Cream Making
And many more! Tours include:
* Abbott Laboratories
* Ohio State Center for Automotive Research (CAR) – Ever needed to know how to change your own oil/tire or jump start a car but didn’t? Come learn about car care basics in this informative tour!
Registration is now open at:
1. Fill in the survey with your name, section, and food preferences
2. If you are registering more than one person, RELOAD THE PAGE to bring the survey back up and re-fill in the information
3. Select the correct registration price (Collegiates: $45 & Professionals: $70) and click “Add to Cart”
4. If you are paying for more than one person adjust your quantity accordingly and then check out
5. You will not be confirmed until payment is received for your registration – If you are paying for an entire section, please try to indicate which section in the “2nd address line” when you check out through PayPal
We have space to accommodate the first 200 attendees. Reserve your spot today!
We have reserved 40 rooms at The Blackwell Hotel and Conference center, conveniently located in the heart of Ohio State’s campus. Our group price is $131/night. To make reservations, please follow the link below and be sure to write SWE0211 in the group/corporate code box!
In addition, please note the Blackwell will be releasing our room block to be sold to the public on January 19th, 2011. So please be sure to reserve your room before that date to ensure your spot!!!
Thanks and see you all in February!!
The 2011 Region G Conference Planning Team
Hope to see you there!