Do you know of an outstanding freshman or sophomore with potential for future leadership in SWE? Nominate him or her for this year’s SWE Future Leaders Program!
SWEFL Program participants will be selected based on their nominations and their availability to attend this year’s Collegiate Leadership Forum (CLF), which will be held August 18 – 20 in Austin, TX. At this event, participants will have the opportunity to:
- attend the BOD installation dinner
- receive leadership and SWE training
- participate in professional development workshops
- network with other collegiate leaders (RCR/RCCE/RCSs), the Region Governors, and BOD members
After the CLF, SWEFLs may be called upon to participate in SWE collegiate focus groups and encouraged to apply for SWE leadership positions at their collegiate section or at the region or society level.
The nomination form asks for your contact information and the SWEFL nominee’s contact information. The following questions are also part of the nomination, so please include as much information as possible:
- Is the nominee currently in a SWE leadership position? If yes, what is their role?
- Why do you believe the nominee has great potential for future SWE leadership?
- How would attendance at the Collegiate Leadership Forum benefit the nominee as an individual and as a SWE member?
The deadline for SWEFL Program nominations is April 18, 2011. If you have any questions about the SWEFL nomination program, please feel free to contact the CLF Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.