Date: Tuesday May 21st 6:00 -9 p.m
Location: Cincinnati Marriott North (6189 Muhlhauser Rd. West Chester, OH 45069)
Details: Etiquette is a topic that while having an important role in any professional’s career is hardly ever touched in both an engineer’s education and professional training. Good etiquette can ensure a good image is presented in front of colleagues, leaders and potential new partners. Bad etiquette, on the other hand, can often unravel a good image in a formal situation. Thus, the objectives of this event are to provide the best in etiquette teaching for both collegiate and professional members as well as providing an opportunity to use those skills in a networking environment with several potential employers present.
- 6- 6:30 Networking Tables by Topic
- 6:30 – 7: 30 Formal Etiquette Presentation
- 7:30 – 8:30 Networking Dinner
- 8:30 – 9 Wrap-up and Raffle
- Before May 7 – $25 SWE professional member, $10 SWE collegiate member, $40 non-member
- After May 7 – $30 SWE professional member, $15 SWE collegiate member, $45 non-member
- Corporate Tables – Send any 10 people from your company for just $360
Go to http://www.southohioswe.org/events/signature-event/ to buy your ticket today!