Many collegiate sections are beginning their second semester, which means it’s a good time to recruit new members. Here are some ideas for recruiting:
- Speak in freshmen seminars or classes about joining SWE
- Give away (or sell) section shirts at your general meetings
- Many schools have a student organizations fair. Set up a booth at the fair to bring in new members.
- Give out door prizes at your meetings, such as university apparel, SWE items, or candy
- Have food at your meetings. What college student doesn’t like free pizza?
- Advertise the benefits of SWE, such as networking, scholarships, and conferences
Region G RCCE