Last month we had the Region G conference, and a lot of best practices were shared from different sections. Here are a few, feel free to share any of your own! Many of these best practices were used by many sections. If there is a name of a school in parenthesis, you can ask them for more information about how that worked for them.
- Food brings everyone together!
- Relaxing socials where interaction can happen are awesome!
- Starting a mentor/mentee program
- Having large speed dating events or socials that are focused on mentoring are a good place to start!
- Officer meet and greet (University of Pittsburgh)
- Faculty Appreciation Dinner (Case Western Reserves and Geneva COllege)
- Professionally Polished (University of Dayton)
- Exec bonding event (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Communication – use google drive! (various schools)
- Junkyard wars (Case Western Reserves)
- Middle School Outreach Program (University of Cincinnati)
- Meetings with other sections
Region G RCCE